Once again, The Wallingford Bunkfest Craft Marquee is delighted to house some of the very best in local craft.
Each stall holder is the owner and maker of their own unique products. Everything they sell is handcrafted and created with expertise and passion so you know you are getting a truly special one of a kind item that will have long life and provide exceptional value.
All the crafters and artisans live and work very close to Wallingford.
Some stalls will be with us both days whilst others will only be with us for one day – so a good reason to pop in twice!
- Wooden goods from One Day Woodcraft, See Saw Woodcraft, Rosie Redhead Carving and Knot Plane Wood
- Jewellery from B&I Wired beads, Charlie Davies Designs, Dangles Wire Creations and Tracy Koster lampwork beads
- Fabric and stitched goods from The Crafty Caravan, Jenfleurs Crafts, Love and Lavendar and Little Foxglove
- Seasonal Ceramics from Just Holly and Art Work from Christine Pettet and Charlie Davies
- We also have Tanya from The Henna Boutique applying traditional designs using natural henna paste