From Friday lunchtime to Sunday night you will be able to sample excellent food on the Kinecroft, near the Beer Festival... dine out beneath the sun and stars...
- La Grand Bouffe - gourmet French cooking, winner of the "Best Stall" prize at Glastonbury 2003. They combine the excitement of a 'live' food environment with the charm of a French market, building their kitchen of giant pans from which their French regional specialities are served directly to the customer
- Philippine Village who cook the finest masala dhosa, satay, fish sambar, rice, noodles and many other Philippine treats
- NL Catering and Event Management - Quality fast food - burgers, chips, hot dogs bacon and egg rolls.
- Shepherd's Ice Cream - Martin and Juliet have been making ice cream for over ten years based on a small Herefordshire farm on the edge of the Black Mountains, lovely stuff! Also serving fresh espresso coffee. Main stall in the Food Area plus a traditional tricycle in the Childrens BunkFest area.
- Santa Fe Catering - Mexican food home-made from authentic recipes by an American-trained chef. Burritos, nachos, chilli and Texan barbeque. Vegetarians, vegans and meat-lovers are all catered for.
- Pan.De.Mania - delicious freshly made wood fired pizzas using only fresh ingredients.
- DeliKate - quality home made fresh produce - freshly baked baguettes, panini made to order, salads or soup, home made cakes, confectionery and very good coffee from a proper Italian lever action machine.
- Gourdans Steak Frites - New to BunkFest this year this Oxford based business will serve gourmet street food specialising in quality steak and chips with side dishes from their vintage Renault van.
- The Beech Hut - New to BunkFest this year the Beech Hut will be located at the Main Stage end of the Kinecroft serving chargrilled street food including vegetarian options.
- La Cocina Espanola - fresh Spanish dishes cooked in huge Paella pans.
- The Sausage Fest - A family business since 2012 that has grown year on year and appeared at many UK festivals with their handmade sausages.
- Monkey Puzzle Coffee - offer the highest quality espresso coffee, bought to you in their mobile coffee van and new this year they are offering Expresso Martinis.
A huge variety of goods from around the world will be on sale including clothes, jewellery, cards, toys, furniture, books and of course musical instruments! And why not try out some of the alternative therapies on offer?