During the Festival
- Dedicated area on the Kinecroft
- Close to the Main Stage for the best views
- Dedicated Loose Cannon Bar
- Covered area with sofas and comfortable seating
- TV screen to show the action from the Main Stage
Exclusive “Friend of BunkFest” Evening (over 18's only)
Entry to a special “Friend of BunkFest” evening on Thursday 31st August 2017 (7pm – 10pm) which includes complementary food, drink and much more :
- Music by from Fleur Stephenson
and other guests
- Real Ale & Pilsner supplied by Loose Cannon Brewery and Loddon Brewery
- Wine from Laithwaites supplied by Loose Cannon Brewery
- Cider supplied by Tutts Clump Cider
- American Style BBQ food supplied by The Old Post Office Wallingford
Strictly limited to 100 tickets
Personalised tickets/lanyards will be available for collection from the venue on the night. Please note that one ticket is required per person (over the age of 18). Children under the age of 18 are permitted in the VIP area on Friday / Saturday / Sunday but must be accompanied by an adult.
For £40 you will receive special VIP access and help support this wonderful “free” family festival.
SORRY - SOLD OUT !!!